Dienstag, 1. September 2009

from ni-chan

1. Best lolita fashion advice you've ever received?
You are beautiful, no matter, what others say to you! So wear Lolita if you want to!

2. Style icons?
mh, i don´t have one... I admire all cute Lolitas out there ^^

3. Describe your personal style.
something between casual classic lady and sweet girl

4. Favorite designers/brands?
h.Naoto, Btssb, Angelic Pretty, Metamorphose, Anna House, Victorian Maiden

5. Most cherished items?
atm. my blue Alicedress from Bodyline

6. Most used item?
my selfmade black skirt with the white heartlace

7. I feel best wearing?
casual loli

8. The first thing I look for in another lolita's outfit...
the whole combination and the shoes ^^

9. I never break this lolita fashion rule.
never wear much to short skirts/dresses or unfitting shoes

10. Never caught wearing?
pink, hime

11. Dress to impress who?
myself

12. Your next "must have" purchase?
a white umbrella with ruffles and flat shoes

13. Favorite type of head accessory?
ribbons or small hairbrooches

14. Favorite cut of clothing (shirring, high waist, princess seams etc)?
A-line, princess seams

15. Current obsession?
a VM dress (will sew it myself) and ALWAYS the lavender Sugary Carnival OP by AP

16. Best lolita fashion advice you can give to anyone?
Be yourself, find your own stlye and wear it if you want, no matter what others tell you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen